10 Tips to Sell
Your Info Products
Once you’ve invested the time and energy to create your information product, you want to sell it, right? Of course!
Here are ten tips to get you on the path to profits.
1. Give your product a great name. This is important. An attention grabbing title that offers a promise or implies a benefit will help you sell.
2. Consider adding a subtitle. A subtitle offers you an opportunity to include more keywords and to offer more compelling information to your prospects.
3. Format it as a PDF file. It’s secure, can be branded, PDF readers are free and it’s a uniformly acceptable file format.
4. Create a website. People search for information online. If you don’t have a website, they’ll have more trouble finding your product.
5. Invest in an autoresponder. Autoresponders are fantastic tools and they make it easy to send thank you messages, download links and special offers to prospects and customers. If you don’t already have one you can test-drive Aweber for only $1.
6. Look to affiliates to boost profits. Affiliates can really boost your sales. And you don’t have to do the legwork yourself. You can join ClickBank and let them find and manage affiliates for you.
7. Make sure your sales page headline grabs attention!
8. Stress benefits in your sales copy. Tell your readers how their life will be better once they’ve purchased your product. What problem will you solve for them?
9. Use testimonials if possible! Testimonials offer social proof. It’s very valuable to have someone else say, “Yes, I bought this product and it works.”
10. Test your call to action. A call action on your sales page tells your prospects what to do next. It’s the “Buy Now”. Test different calls to action to see what generates the most conversions.
Do you have an ebook written and ready to sell?
If not, visit Building Your Ebook Empire, and follow the step by step process and have a book completed and ready for sale in no time.
Here’s To Your Success
~ Kim ~