AutoResponse Plus is an autoresponder script that I used before I moved primarily to Aweber and no longer recommend for a number of reasons.
However, due to having it, I occassionally find un-documented situations that other users may be encountering and this is one such note. Since their support team does not seem to know how to use view source, I wanted to share the solution to this problem with you.
Recently, seemingly (I thought) out of the blue, I began seeing [Email Protected] in place of my ARP3 list names in both the filter page and the group edit page.
This was both annoying and problematic to say the least!
As you can see… NOT HELPFUL!
Viewing the source on the [email protected] affected ARP page revealed the problem!
So, it wasn’t “exactly” a hosting issue per se (which was the best ARP’s team could suggest) but was in fact related to the fact that I had installed cloudflare on WordPress blog at the root of the domain (via a plugin) which then affected all directories.
I was not able to find a way to exclude a directory (different than a subdomain) from the cloudflare settings but I did discover that it is easy to disable Email Obfuscation within your Cloudflare Settings for a particular domain:
I’d eventually like to find a way to exclude that directory from cloudflare so I can enable that setting for the rest of the domain… but for now.. at least everything is working again!
Hope this helps out another AutoResponse Plus user!
(Psssss: Ya really should switch to Aweber….)
Your Partner In Online Success