It’s time for another guest blogging contest and this time Blog Engage has got the goods!
That’s right! Another guest blogging contest is here and I invite you to join me and would love your support!
Similar to the CommentLuv & FamousBloggers contest a month or two ago, this is based around a combination of quality content plus MASSIVE syndication/exposure.
Oh yeah – and they’ve also got a ton of prizes too!
Slightly different though is that rather than only writing ONE post – I get to write a BUNCH! So you know where *I* am going to be blogging my ass off in October!
Points are given for quality but also for comments, retweets and other syndication units. (I suspect similar to CL/FBs contest that Facebook is not weighted as well as twitter shares are but I haven’t confirmed that yet.)
I’m going to take this opportunity to introduce myself to their community and then teach them a thing or two about Tribe Syndication! Since there’s a good chance if you’re reading this that you’re already a Tribe Syndication rockstar, it should be easy for you to come comment, dialog, share your thoughts, and help me keep conversations going there if you are willing! (And because B.E. isn’t seeped in Tribe Culture yet… it’s a great way to position yourself as that expert!)
Want to come participate? I’d love to have you join me! The full details are below!
I’ll write another post soon that I’ll update with my posts as they are posted over there – and I will be sharing them all over so when you see the #blogengage tags please think of me!
Love ya guys and lets have some fun!
[Details taken from the official announcement post!]
Start Date – End Date
September 20 2010 – October 31 2010 (date extended)
Who can participate?
All Blog Engage members can participate and have the opportunity to win any prize offered in this contest.
To be fair I will be allowing the top multiple guest bloggers to take home a prize. We do however have some rules for our guest bloggers to follow in order to be considered for a prize.
- Guest posts must be at least 450 words, not to exceed 1000 words.
- You may have as many links as you wish in the body of the content. However, please limit links to your projects or websites to your bio. Absolutely no affiliate links allowed.
- Your bio must have a Gravatar. Please use a picture of yourself and not a logo.
Keep your post relevant to the overall theme of this blog. You can write about any of the following topics Making Money Online, Blogging Tips, Traffic, Design, Social SEO, Marketing, Technology and other industry or niche specific topics you think blog engage members would be interested in reading.
All awards and prizes will be delivered 15 days after the contest is closed. We only ask that you have a valid paypal account to accept your winnings and prizes.
How To Win
- You must be a member of the blog engage community
- You must write about the contest including the contest sponsors links
- Register for an account here and fill out your bio info Also please get a gravatar if you don’t have one.
- Contact me admin (@) blogengage dot com letting me know your username
- We will review your account and upgrade it so you can write for the blog
- Write your post, save it and it will be reviewed and published
- Write a post about the contest to help spread the word in the blogosphere. Your post (contest submission) will be judged First on quality of the content and style of the post.
- Add Sponsors links to your post using the correct anchor text and make sure the links are do-follow. This is extremely important and your post won’t be eligible to win if you haven’t fulfilled this requirement. The sponsors are the ones making the cash prizes possible, so show them some link love.
- A high value is placed on the number of and quality of comments received on your guest post. Also, be sure to interact with and respond to your commentators. This will help you win! Ambiguous and/or spammy comments will not help you.
- Spread the word about your post through all your social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Sphinn, etc. A high value will be placed on number of Tweets and overall social media promotion.
Contest Prizes and Awards
2 year free hosting (3 GB space/15 GB bandwith) + 1 free domain
Best Travel Websites
Denver Web Design
Leading Travel Directory for Travel Websites
My Guest Blog Media Sponsor
Chicago Web Design
Newark Airport Parking
Other prizes: Non-Cash Sponsors
Platinum Package ” $125 value + stationery design “Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes” 100$ value
One year membership at Elegant Themes From Nick
Simply Fresh WordPress theme
Free Blog Review at Bloggeries Blog Forum
One Year Free of HostGator’s Business Web Hosting Plan (a $179.40 value)