Helping You Answer The Question:
Is GetTraffic 3.0 A Good Investment For Your Business.
Another day… Another product launch!
This time we’re going to take a look at the highly anticipated GetTraffic 3.0 by Jonathan Budd that is due for release on 10-18-10.
As with any launch, there are two sides to the coin and I want to give you !
For the beginning to intermediate marketer… here’s my thoughts on GetTraffic 3.0…
This is a longer video because it includes a lot of business mindset information as well as some important insights into how Facebook actually works. (There’s a table of contents below)
2. What Makes Get Traffic 3.0 Unique.
3. Addressing Factual Inaccuracies In The Get Traffic 3.0 Pre-Launch Videos
4. Why Facebook Fans/Likes Are Not Opt-Ins/Leads
5. Just What Is An “Update” Anyways
6. What Do You Need To Add To Your Fan Page To Do A Get Traffic 3.0 style “Double Lead” Technique
The templates I recommend for ease of use:
http://just-ask-kim.com/recommends/fanpageengine (affiliate link)
The cheapest place to get graphics:
7. Is Your Business Ready For This Product? (about minute 8:00)
If You Don’t Have These Things… You Won’t Benefit From This
8. Why You Could Be Paying To Cost Yourself Money
Don’t Drive Traffic Until You’ve Done These Things!
9. One More Thing You May Have Forgotten Is Needed To Benefit From GetTraffic 3.0 (about minute 11:00)
10. How The Game Is Played To Win
11. What’s Your Contingency Plan From A Facebook Slap? (about minute 14-17:00)
It won’t matter if you can still get into your account when it happens,
if you can’t run the ads to the pages you need to, then what?
12. If You Don’t Have These Things Together, Don’t Buy…. And If You Have These Things Together You’re going to rock it! (about minute 17-:00)
13. Laser Focus
14. Recap (minute 20:00)
GetTraffic 3.0 could potentially be a very powerful class – but only in the hands of someone positioned to benefit from it.
We’ve looked at what is essential to make success with it happen and hopefully given you some insights into how Facebook works as well.
What are you’re thoughts on GetTraffic 3.0? Are you planning to purchase? What other alternatives have you looked at?
If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful I’d appreciate you sharing it with others through the share and tweet buttons above and below! Hopefully this can help others make educated decisions!
Want an easy way to be kept up today on social media news, marketing and straight shooting advice on what to look into and what to avoid? Drop your name in the subscribe box below and sign up for my newsletter and updates!
Best wishes in whatever you chose for your business!
Here’s to success!
PS: I have two really awesome posts scheduled for this coming week on two of the most common challenges … dealing with bright shiny objects … and figuring out how to prioritize your business to-do list and get out of the overwhelm loop! Look for them soon!