Keep Un-Approved & Declined Events
Out of Your Busy Calendar!
The new Google+ Events tool is hot!
Unfortunately, if you’re popular, you may quickly find your calendar swamped with unsolicited event invitations!
Many marketers have been aggravated by a deluge of Event notifications popping up in their Google Calendar.
Fortunately, the fix is easy!
Steps To Control Events In Your Google+ Calendar
1. Visit your Google Calendar: http://google.com/calendar
2. On the upper right-hand side, you will see a settings (gear) icon.
3. Click the gear icon and in the drop-down select “Settings”.
4. In the Google Calendar Settings page, scroll down until you find “Show Events You Have Declined” and “Automatically add invitations to my calendar”.
– These two items will give you the control of your calendar you need.
– I personally do not want to see declined events but I want approved events to be added.
5. Click Save (at the bottom) and you’re done!
Are you taking advantage of the new Google Events tools yet?
Do you love or hate the Google Calendar integration?
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
PS: Are you subscribed yet? Drop your name and email in the box below to get news and tips you won’t find on the blog!