Google External Keyword Tool
Why start with something expensive when you get so much for free?
The Google AdWords Keyword External Tool, wow that’s a mouthful, is perhaps the single best free keyword tool available.
– It’s free
– It provides an abundance of information on any keyword you might need data on.
– It provides keyword or niche brainstorming functionality
– You can download the information to save on your computer, or print out.
– It also offers a traffic estimator and
– It helps you with the “Profit potential” decision
– You can use it to create article/content topic ideas.
– It’s seriously easy to use
– And it provides information for both beginners and advanced marketers.
Now Google’s tool isn’t perfect. It doesn’t offer many of the bells and whistles that other tools offer. But part of the time you don’t need them. Google also only uses its own data for the results. Other tools pool data from a number of search engines. This may or may not be helpful since most people still use Google to search.
You can access the tool at – https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Consider using Google’s keyword tool as an introduction into keyword research. And you’ll likely find that even if you graduate to more advanced, aka paid, keyword tools, such as Market Samurai, you’ll likely still turn to Google from time to time for a quick answer.
Visit here to learn more about Google and other keyword research tools. Learn how they can help you find and grow your own niche marketing business.
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing