Yup, Twitter Quality
Matters For SEO
Google’s own SEO Wizard, Matt Cutts, talks about how the relevancy of your (and your RTers) twitter accounts can impact your SERP (search engine results page) ranking.
One more reason to build a strong twitter reputation and connect with quality people on twitter!
Search engine ranking preferences DO change over time and thanks to Matt for keeping us up to date!
Your Partner In Online Success
PS: Connect with me on twitter at http://twitter.com/AskKim!
- Copyblogger: The Straight Dope on Facebook, Twitter, and SEO
- MT-Soft: A Tweet’s Effect On Rankings – An Unexpected Case Study
- Stepforth: Facebook & Twitter Links May Help SEO
- Online Journalism Blog: Does Twitter improve your site’s search engine results?
- Social Times: Facebook and Twitter Affect SEO, Confirmed by Google and Bing
- Search Engine Land: What Social Signals Do Google & Bing Really Count?