Organize Your Facebook Sidebar
To Quickly Find Your Favorites
Sidebar navigation of Facebook’s News Feed can be tricky with so many things buried under each other.
While tedious on the desktop, this sidebar can be a royal pain in the rump for those browsing from the mobile view.
Fortunately, we can easily set any app, page, list or group as a favorite essentially “pinning” it higher in the sidebar for easy reference.
How To Set A Favorite Destination on Facebook
1) First, click on the upper left Facebook logo to get to the main page of Facebook.
2) Click on the grouping or sub-category of the item you want to mark. For example, in this case I clicked on the word “Pages” to open and display a list of my Facebook Pages.
3) Next to the item you want to favorite, there is a small pencil. Clicking on the pencil opens a small drop-down box that says “Add to Favorites”. Click that.
4) The item you have added to your favorites will be moved up high on the left sidebar, under any previous favorites.
5) Once an item is marked as a favorite, it will again have a pencil next to it. Opening THAT pencil will give you the option to either rearrange your favorites or remove this favorite.
Hope this helps you navigate Facebook with less hassle!
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing