Subscribers Magnet Can Double…
– even TRIPLE – Your Results!
Is Your blog suffering from low subscription rates?
Getting people to your site but not converting them to leads as fast as you’d like to?
Hate dealing with forms and code and needing a dozen plugins to try to get your offer all over your site?
Would it be okay if I introduced you to a simple, easy to use plugin that takes all those headaches away?
Subscribers Magnet Changes The Game!
Before Subscribers Magnet came along, to get your optin in front of your audience, in multiple ways on your site required a major stacking of plugins. Many of them were clunky, cumbersome, code intensive and didn’t play nice with others.
Worst, if you didn’t know the many subtle ways you could request the information, you risked coming off as way too aggressive to your reader and finding them leaving!
Subscribers Magnet makes it it super simple to take the optin form code from many different autoresponders (and Feedburner!), paste it in once, and from there simply tell the plugin which of the conversion methods you would like to use and how you would like them customized!
If you’ve been fighting with one plugin for your sidebar form, another for your in post form, one for your footer bar and yet another to get a lightbox popup…. you’re working too damn hard! Subscribers Magnet does it all!
How I Learned About Subscribers Magnet
You may know from watching my blog evolve, that I’m an avid beta tester.
I love to test, trial, and attempt to break everything I can – so you don’t have to!
I adore the folks over at MaxBlogPress and avidly follow anything they’re working on.
I’m also a proud affiliate for Maxblogpress (and Subscribers Magnet) because I love the way they take care of their people, products and community!
So, when Pawan from MaxBlogPress announced what he was working on, of course I had to have a look.
Now, lets be honest – I thought Pawan was a little daft in the head when he told me what he suspected the results on Subscribers Magnet would be. Even so, I was game to take a look… and wow was I glad I did!
I really was NOT a good candidate for documenting my results with Subscriber Magnet…. my traffic was low, my optins were low, my site was having serious stability issues due to a hosting problem, I was too busy initially to fully set up the plugin, and to make matters worst I was using an oddball autoresponder that was outdated and no one had even heard of!
So How Did Subscribers Magnet Work For Me?
So it BLEW MY MIND when I started seeing more “You Have A New Subscriber” emails hitting my inbox from my autoresponder!
In fact, even with all the things I did WRONG that could have gotten me better optin numbers….
My SUBSCRIPTION RATE DOUBLED! Thank you Subscribers Magnet!
Here I was, losing traffic left and right to a stupid host problem, only half way setting up the plugin, not syndicating as much as I should have due to relationship issues, and suddenly this little plugin that Pawan had BLESSED me with … was getting me more subscribers!
What Do You Need To Make It Work For YOU?
To get results with Subscribers Magnet, here’s what you’ve got to know!
1. You need a WordPress.org (aka Self-Hosted WordPress) blog or website.
2. You need a emailing list software or service. If you don’t already have one I highly suggest you check out Aweber’s $1 trial (aff). They’re the top in the industry for many reasons. However, Subscribers Magnet works with many other autoresponders and even some unusual ones that use generic style forms. It will even work with Feedburner! (Although I really believe you should be building a list, not building your RSS numbers.)
3. You need an opt-in offer. Otherwise known as an ethical bribe, this is what you will trade the subscriber for their name and email. This helps you build trust.
4. You need some traffic. Whether its social media or ppc, you have to be getting at least some visitors before they can sign up right? Don’t be worried if you’re not getting thousands though, this plugin maximizes any that you’re getting!
5. You need a little time to walk through the step-by-step setup guide and set it up. Its straight forward and Pawan’s Multiple Hit Strategy guide for Subscribers Magnet makes it easy to know which settings will give you the best bang for your buck.
6. You need to GO GET SUBSCRIBERS MAGNET and get started!
Know your business, know your needs, and make wise decisions for your business.
Here’s to your success!
PS: Subscribers Magnet will be available for a 30% discount, but only from Feb 15th through Feb 18th – be sure you get on the notification list!