Delving Deep Into
Pinterest Asset Value
With the raging interest in Pinterest comes the question of measuring it…
PinReach.com, while similar to PinPuff.com that we discussed earlier, gives you a different view of your Pinterest engagement and influence levels.
Signing in for your free PinReach account reveals a couple tables with interesting data.
Profile influence scoring appears to be on a scale of 100 with 80 being the “typical high”.
PinReach.com was originally PinClout.com until Klout.com threatened them with legal action so you may find this site listed as its original name in other posts.
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
* How To Find Your Pinterest Board or User RSS Feed (via Just-Ask-Kim.com)
* 7 Ways to Use Pinterest in Business (via smedio.com)
* Pinterest Marketing Tips for Bloggers (via shoutmeloud.com)
* How to Use Pinterest for Public Relations (via smedio.com)
* 9 Ways Men Can Use @Pinterest (Infographic) (via tech18.com)
* 8 tips for a Pinterest social media resume (via christopherspenn.com)
* The Global Map Of Pinteresting (Infographic) (via tech18.com)