Delving Deep Into
Pinterest Asset Value
With the raging interest in Pinterest comes the question of it’s business value…
While I have no clue where they source the pricing data from, PinPuff is a very unique way to look at voth the worth of your pins and the amount of reach you are achieving.
PinPuff.com is currently free and dead simple to use.
Simply visit the site and enter your email address and your pinterest username… and out comes your score!
Not bad for someone that is at this time not yet using the platform aggressively….
(It has a bad habit of showing off my lack of interest and taste in visual design… unless you count cute LOL cats and good food!)
Clicking the here link opens the single page report:
Now, perhaps the truly neat thing is the ability to spy on the competition!
You will notice that your profile is on a URL like this:
Now, simply replace my ID with the Pinterest user ID of the person you want to check out… and voila!
You have their details at your fingertips!
(Presumably, this only works for Public non-private Pinterest accounts.)
This is a nice little tool if for no other reason than that it brings your site and board basic metrics into one view for noting in your quarterly business report/eval.
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
* How To Find Your Pinterest Board or User RSS Feed (via Just-Ask-Kim.com)
* 7 Ways to Use Pinterest in Business (via smedio.com)
* Pinterest Marketing Tips for Bloggers (via shoutmeloud.com)
* How to Use Pinterest for Public Relations (via smedio.com)
* 9 Ways Men Can Use @Pinterest (Infographic) (via tech18.com)
* 8 tips for a Pinterest social media resume (via christopherspenn.com)
* The Global Map Of Pinteresting (Infographic) (via tech18.com)