Social Marketing News
Your source for news your business can use!
With Google’s big I/O conference of 2013 just wrapping up, there’s tons of interesting things going on in the Googlesphere!
Be sure to check out the podcast if you haven’t already!
Here’s what you need to know…
- Google+ Changes – May 2013
- Google Wallet replacing Google Checkout
- Google Penguin 2.0 Coming Soon
- Penguin 2.0 has arrived: http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2270007/Google-Penguin-2.0-Update-is-Live
- Google Hangouts Add Remote Desktop Control, let you play tech support
- Google+ Offers bring promotions to G+
- Google+ Interactive Post Links Bring “Call to Action” Marketing to Social
Did you know?
Lady Gaga is the most circled person on Google+. She is followed closely by Britney Spears. Larry Page, a Google Founder, comes in at number three.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
I hope you’ve enjoyed these updates. Let me know if you know of any news that should be included in the next one!
If you’re not already on the email newsletter, be sure to subscribe in the box below.
Please leave a comment below!