Social Marketing News
Your source for news your business can use!
Pinterest, SnapChat, Safety, Flickr, Yahoo and Tumbler all take the stage today!
Be sure to check out the podcast if you haven’t already!
Here’s what you need to know…
- Pinterest’s new look (about 60 days ago)
- Pinterest data cards – data from partner stores, publications and movie dbs
- Pinterest mobile improvements
- Snapchat Images Privacy/Security Concern
- The Ugly Side of Social Media Sharing
- Yahoo buys Tumbr
- Tumblr suffer Geocities Fate? (and del.icio.us)
- Tumblr’s Loss Is WordPress’ Gain As Thousands Of Users Jump Ship Before Yahoo Takes Over
- Could WordPress be the next Tumblr?
- Yahoo’s redesgined Android app for Flickr
- Flickr – now with 1TB storage and high res photo upload
- Flicker Pro Gone – 2 Tiers for Ad Haters ($49.99/yr) and Power Users ($500/yr)
Did you know?
Did you know that “Odd Couple” is the most commented on pin on pinterest? Check it out: http://pinterest.com/pin/59602395038082142/
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
I hope you’ve enjoyed these updates. Let me know if you know of any news that should be included in the next one!
If you’re not already on the email newsletter, be sure to subscribe in the box below.
Please leave a comment below!