Do you want to get the best bang for your buck and be able to have professional pages and make money off of them ASAP? Then Premise is for you.
Obviously, with the stars on the right, I am loving it, but I will give you some great reasons why I do.
When I first got Premise plugin, and that was before the launch of Premise 2.0 today of course, it already had a great list of features. Here is how those features made me decide I really have to have it:
- Sales page – Because I have a product in the making and I want a professional page to sell it from.
- Social Sharing page – So I can focus my efforts on sharing certain content on certain networks.
- Content (SEO) page – Because I love them and use them like crazy, for example my Social media marketing page.
- Pricing table page – I plan to display different packages I offer as my services, in a very visual way.
- Email opt in page – Haven’t used it yet, but plan to re-do my subscribe page with this plugin.
- Video page – Plan some of these too.
- Tab scroller page – I love this! It is amazing, looks great and I can see so many ways of using it! I actually think it would make a great home page.
- Thank you pages – I want to convert my existing Thank you pages using the plugin too.
As you see I am already using some of the features of the plugin, some of them on this blog, some on others and plan to most definitely use them all.
See how easy it is to use the plugin:
This may actually be the main reason I went for Premise plugin. I could probably figure out all the coding eventually (although not sure why would I with such a plugin already existing) but the copywriting is one thing I wanted to learn. Not only learning from the material you get from Premise, but writing your copy following a real example (available templates).
Another great feature. You get education (seminars and webinars in your Premise account), and ability to do A/B split testing, duplicate pages, optimization, etc.
This is another one of the cool features, you can create different styles (CSS) for your pages. So you have default style set when you install the plugin. And then you can build up on that.
I once wanted my page to have red title and a few different colors in the sales copy itself (like the call out box for example). So I simply created a new style, edited the elements I wanted to change and saved it. Then I set my sales page to use the new style instead of the default one.
Other reasons to choose (or not choose) Premise plugin
You can use it with ANY WordPress theme. So no more worries about coding :)
I haven’t really found any reasons not to like this plugin. I mean, it solves all my problems with coding. The lessons also helped me a lot in improving my writing for pages I focus on converting to money or subscribers.
Even if you don’t want to make money, you can still use all the knowledge and features to convert people to become subscribers, I actually do more of this and less selling :)
The plugin is really simple and straightforward to use.
If this post looked like I am trying to sell you something… I am!
I am trying to sell you on the idea of having great looking, professional pages, with amazing copy and be able to make money at the same time. What more can you wish for? So hop over and see what this plugin has and what are the new options they just released, I bet you will say “Wow!”
However, if you do buy the plugin and you absolutely hate it, you can get your money back! They have a 30 days money back refund policy.
It gets better, please read on! Premise 2.0
As I said at the beginning, I’ve been using this plugin for some time now, but this is the first time I am writing about it. How come?
Well it just got way better! Premise 2.0 was launched today (review post) and here is what has been added to it:
In addition to all the great features Premise already has, people can use the new and improved version of Premise to:
• Build rock-solid membership sites with WordPress
• Take recurring payments with automated access management
• Automatically drip content out over time
• Securely sell ebooks, software, and other digital downloads
• Confidently create private forum areas with vBulletin
• Quickly set up password-protected content libraries
• Easily build check-out pages for PayPal and Authorize.net
And it still works with any WordPress theme or framework!
I can’t wait to dig into the new features, but seriously! Membership sites! Sell your own products and collect payments!
The price of the plugin when I first bought it was $85 for the “basic” licence (unlimited domains and all, but upgrades up to 6 months) and $165 for the unlimited plan (unlimited all, including updates forever).
Guess what :) They are running a promo until they put the site with all the features up, and I don’t know how long will that be, but you can get the unlimited option for $95 today.
OK, so I know this review is so positive but I promise to report the first bad thing I run into as soon as I do. In the mean time, try it risk free, if you hate it, they will give you your money back. If you love it, come and tell me about it.
So many possibilities with this plugin and I can’t wait to see you put it to work. Have you tried it yet? How do you like it?