What if you really COULD get all of your fans and readers to see ALL of your stuff?
What if you could redirect them, instantly, to ANY link of your choice, with a link that they truly felt COMPELLED to click?
And what if you could tell Facebook’s EdgeRank to take a long walk off of a short pier?
Now, in the same way that Fans of Pages can choose to receive notifications, your readers can easily choose to receive instant notifications from your business or blog, right in their Facebook notification panel!
Get your brand, your name, your message, and link to any URL you choose, right into your reader’s and customer’s Facebook notifications!
Sent right from your blog with no need for a Facebook Fan Page if you don’t want one!
A simple Facebook Connect button, easily added via a [shortcode], gives you a lot of flexibility to choose between default button appearance or add (with help of your developer) a high-impact background to maximize the effec
But is it what your business needs and will you be able to use it? Learn more in this review…
Pulse Notify Review
Before you dive right in to grabbing your copy, check out this Pulse Notify Review/Training. You’ll learn who this is BEST for, which version of it you will need, and several tips on how to get the most of it if you choose to pick up a copy.
Pulse Notify Overview
This is a quick overview of PulseNotify as introduced by one of the plugin’s co-creators.
Pulse Notify Training & Review
Now, lets get to work on reviewing Pulse Notify as well as having a look at some of the things you need to know even if you already own it!
Does this seem like something you could use in your business? I can see a ton of applications for it but also some angles that it wouldn’t work from.
What do YOU see?
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing
PS: I just noticed that after I changed out a different FB share related plugin that the button is a bit askew. That’s my fault and I’ll sort it out shortly most likely. It wasn’t doing that earlier.
Pulse Notify Review FAQ
1. Is this perfect for every blogger? Nope – if you don’t have a marketing strategy and are not list building, this is not for you.
2. Which version do you recommend? Plan to buy the Pro version, the Lite version is too lite for effectiveness.
3. Will it work with wp.com or blogger? This is a WP plugin so only runs on the self-hosted version of WP (wp.org). If you have a wp.org site, you can generate the code and embed it into wp.com or blogger, but those sites can not power the plugin.
4. Can I run this shortcode inside another plugin’s output (such as a popup)? It will depend if the OTHER developer has made that item support shortcodes.
5. Will it slow down my blog? Probably, just like using the big “face box” widgets from Facebook do. The Facebook API is sluggish at best. Hear what Matt Cutts has to say about social widgets and SEO.
6. Who is this plugin absolutely perfect for? A small offline business that is being managed by a social media manager that can handle keeping track of which promotions the fans on FB are seeing.
7. Can I send these notifications to all of my existing fans? No, it will not connect to a fan page, and can not send notifications to any fan that has not explicitly granted you that permission.
8. What was that thing you mentioned about the FB TOS regarding email optins? Click here.
9. What is the price? All pricing is on a dime-sale. This means, the longer you wait to buy, the more expensive it gets. At the time of writing, the Lite version is $20.00, the Pro upgrade is an additional $37.000 and the supplemental/optional training, notifications and graphics package is $67.
10. Will you review plugin XYZ? It depends on if it fits my blog here and if the developer want’s to supply review and giveaway copies as well as offer an affiliate program. Admittedly, I’m picky Also note that all reviews are full disclosure and not guaranteed to be favorable.