Are you struggling with your keyword research? Or you are not even doing it? SEO blogger Firefox add-on to the rescue :)
If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser, there is this neat add-on that will make your blogging so much easier. It is a free tool by Wordtracker, a great company that (like Market Samurai) provides services like keyword research and link building.
Wordtracker’s results may differ from Google’s from time to time, but I have seen them as more accurate when it comes to targeting your words to rank better (personal experience).
What will SEO blogger tool do for you?
It will do two things:
- help with keyword research
- count how many times have you used a keyword in your post
Why is all this important?
See my tutorial first and then I will explain more.
To download the add-on you will need to go to Wordtracker site (click here).
The importance of the two things SEO blogger will help you with is:
- Keyword research means that you will include a targeted keyword in your post that will help you with your SEO, so you will rank higher in Search engines (this is in plain words, of course it takes much more than that).
- Writing a post with NO keyword research won’t get you anywhere with the Search engines. It can help with people but some SEO is always a good thing. Higher rank with SE = more people will see your post.
- You will have a list of keywords right there on your left side so you can always check new words and add them to the “Your chose keywords” list.
- Did I say the tool is FREE :)
- The counter is a great thing to keep you from keyword stuffing your post. Google doesn’t like it. Balance your keywords all over the post. And keep that main (and any other) keyword below 8%. Actually 5% would be better, but 8 is the top line, don’t cross it.
- One more great thing about SEO blogger is that it will give you ideas on keywords you might have missed when you brainstormed your ideas.
I usually write long posts, but I am making this one short. You know where to get the tool and you know how to install it. You know how to use it and why it is important to have a similar helper when you write your posts.
This is my recommendation for all of you who:
- don’t want to spend money on keyword research tools, yet
- don’t do research at all – start doing it!
- need ideas for keywords
- don’t want to stuff keywords all over the post and get Google annoyed, lol
Please, share this post on some cool social sites.