I read a post about building a business with $29.95 budget on Hector Cuevas blog. Great post and pretty cool blog, by the way.
Hector made some good points but then I realized one thing. Although you might be able to spend $30 a month on building a business, you might want to get much more for your money. In Hector’s example you get domain, hosting and auto-responder account. That is it :(
I can tell you how to get a lot more (about $5.000+ worth) for only $29.99 a month or $299 for the whole year.
Use Site Build It!
To start with something cool here is a free book for you to download – Make Your Knowledge Sell!
First of all I am using it. Second – it works. I worked on my first site for a few months. I am hardly working on it any, but it gets more and more visitors every day. I just followed the instructions.
I am writing this post because I want you to get something out of it – learn how to make and save money while building a business.
I was introduced to SBI! By Lisa Irby from 2createawebsite.com. At the time I had some money to invest into it and I wanted to earn money online. I got the year subscription to SBI! and started using it.
Let me tell you one thing. I have never heard of HTML, web hosting or domain name until I actually bought Site Build It! All I knew was that you can “create a website that can make you some money and it is easy to do it”.
It is so much more.
If there is one link you need to click in this post, it is to see what is the amount of money you are saving when you use Site Build It!. And all the things you get with it.
Interesting isn’t it?
I bought my first SBI! plan in August 2009. So I am using it for 16 months by now.
What is my favorite thing about it? Can’t select one so here are some of them:
- They provide you with an Action Guide that leads you, day by day, not only through the process of building a site but – researching a niche, finding the keywords, marketing your site, making money, etc…
- While at it, there is a section called Tips and Techniques. Everything you ever want when it comes to online business.
- There is a unique tool called Brainstormer which you use to pick out the keywords to use. It took me less than a month to be on pages 1-3 on Google, for some keywords, just by choosing them right.
- There is a tool called Analyze It! It will warn you if you have used your keywords wrong. It will tell you if you have too many keywords so you won’t get on Google’s bad side.
- There is a Forum that has every answer you can imagine. In case you think of a new question, it will sure be answered very fast by someone that had the same problem – real experience. The best thing about this Forum (for me) is that it is spam free (no nonsense posts and links everywhere).
- You need no HTML knowledge to build the site. All you need to do is enter the text in blocks and click buttons to make the site look like you want. Here is an example of a website that uses no CSS, it is built completely through the block building process Villa in Tuscany. Of course you can use free CSS templates they offer or use any type of template you want.
I have many more things I like about this but then the post would be 5.000 words long.
Site Build It! told me exactly what is the right time to put AdSense on my website. It is making money every day.
What is in this for you?
Bottom line – instead of getting hosting, domain and auto-responder for $29.95 for only 4 cents more a month (even less if you buy the whole year straight ahead for $299) you will get:
- 90 days money back guarantee
- HTML designer tool – site builder
- keyword research tools
- pay-per-click research
- BLOG – integrated into your site (comes with SBI), or you can integrate a separate WordPress blog to it
- ranking tools that show you where you stand with each major search engine
- SEO tools
- click analysis (clicks on the links on your site)
- newsletter and mail handling (auto-responder)
- link fixing (if you have a broken link you will get an e mail telling you where it is)
- Content 2.0 – a really cool feature that let’s your visitors send stories and photos, so you can create content from user submissions
- one-on-one 24/7 support
- great Forums
- all marketing lessons you can imagine
- and much more…
With 90 days money back guaranteed, what can you lose?