Are Teens Abandoning
Recently, we took a look at the somewhat surprising social sites that millennial teens are favoring. If you haven’t checked that out, be sure you do.
Right Mix Marketing has released a new infographic that highlights some of the current stats and trends relating to Facebook use among teenagers.
Some thing’s they found in their research:
- For Facebook North American active users numbers are declining
- The average age of Facebook users has risen from 38 to 41 years old
- The number of Moms getting on Facebook is rising sharply
- Teens are increasingly going mobile and Facebook is not their favorite app
- There are a lot of hot, new apps like Kik Messenger, WhatsApp and SnapChat that are grabbing the attention of teenagers
I’ve heard a lot of very mixed reports…. From teens who are bored with it and aggravated with it all the way over to teens who it is very much a part of their day to day culture.
Do you have a teen at home? Be sure to ask them and let me know!
~ Kim ~
Simple Tech Tips For Marketing