Why Do People Buy
When you’re selling an information product it is vitally important to keep your customer in mind. After all, you want them to buy the product, right?
In addition to creating a product that solves a problem for your prospect, it’s important to also consider how people buy information products.
* Because they like the person/brand selling the product
* Because the title of the product capture’s their attention and makes a compelling promise.
* Because the author of the product or ebook establishes credibility
* Because the testimonials for the product are convincing
* Because they got to sample the product (a free chapter, report, lesson or audio/video)
* Because it was recommended to them
People buy information products when they’re looking to solve a problem. They get online and start searching. During their search they come across an ebook or course on “how to ________.” The price is reasonable, the sales page is compelling and best of all – they can download the book right now.
They don’t have to wait for shipping; they don’t have to go to the store or the library. They can learn how to solve their problem while they’re watching Dancing with the Stars or Monday Night Football.
It’s called instant gratification and information products are instantly gratifying – that’s why they’re such a profitable business.
Want to learn how to create an gratifying ebook ? Click here and learn how you can profit from instant gratification!
To your success!
~ Kim ~